On our website (“site”, located at http://www.zerum.com/language/en/home/), the collection of data is done through forms voluntarily filled by users interested in receiving service, commercial and technical information, support, resume application and/or other services.
By default, the requested data is:
- Last name;
Use of collected information
We use the information provided by users to fulfill express requests made by them, such as:
- Business contact, presentation and/or Proof of Concept scheduling;
- Clarifications on Zerum’s products and/or services;
- Request for technical support and/or reports;
- Registration of professional curriculum for job applications;
- Newsletter subscription.
Typically, this information is provided through fixed forms found on the Contact Us and Career pages of our site, but the same principles apply to any other forms of collection that may be used.
Zerum reiterates that:
- It does not sell, distribute or disclose to third parties, under any hypothesis, the information provided by users without their express authorization;
- It does not send spam, advertising messages or any kind of material without the express authorization of the user;
Information security and secrecy
Zerum has a team of qualified professionals that includes Information Security specialists. Data provided by users are stored in a secure and confidential way; only authorized employees directly responsible for the request service can access them. We adopt the best security practices, acting proactively to ensure maximum protection of the data that is under our responsibility.
Information removal and/or subscription cancellation
We may delete your information if you wish, just contact us and make an express removal request. Newsletter and other types of email content unsubscription is done by clicking the hyperlinks made available in the footer of all sent messages.